Temperamental me has decided that I want to break down now.
Wait, that wasn't even intentional, was it?
Nope.
I feel like I am drifting away from everybody. Not one person, but every person I know. When talking to most people, it is a forced, excruciating thing. It is difficult to squeeze words out of an empty conversation.
I am beginning to have less in common with everybody.
I don't talk to people I used to hang out with all the time.
I talk to people whom I feel the most distant to, whose cliques I don't feel as if I belong to.
Makes sense?
No.
And if you're going to talk to me for the sake of it because I sound like I am whining like a pathetic lonely asswipe calling for attention, thanks but no thanks.
I am not anti-social. I'd just rather do without that sympathy or pity.
On a happier note, maybe tomorrow would be a better day. (:
And yes, I am okay.
I think I can do with some time alone.